Whether or not you have a lovely kitchen that works, anyone can stay a little cooler and enjoy a little more time to relax this summer by stocking up on no-cook snacks such as...
- in-season fruits and veggies that can be enjoyed raw
- hummus, salsa, liquid nacho cheese (no judgment), or any other dip that goes with crudites or chips
- pita bread, pita chips, tortilla chips, any kind of chips
- nuts, trail mix
- frozen veggies that come in a microwavable steam bag
- bread, bagels, breakfast pastries, toaster waffles
- sandwich fixings
- breakfast cereal
- ice cream, frozen pops
- cheese and crackers
- microwave popcorn
- microwaveable soups and noodle cups
- the occasional rotisserie chicken
What's in your larder this summer?